Hello and welcome back to My Week In Books..
This was the first week back to work and school after the holidays and it hit me hard, I was seriously lacking in motivation to do anything. But that’s the biggest hurdle over and done with, back to reality now and I hope by this week I shall be back into a good routine. Here’s what I managed this week.
- Twisted by Steve Cavanagh
- Riverdale Vol 1 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup
- My Personal Highlights Of 2018
- Mini Review: The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
My other half surprised me with Vol 1 and 2 of Riverdale!
So that’s it for this week, how was your week of books?