Hello I thought I would put together a little tbr list for the month of books I would like to read.
Now don’t go thinking I’ve gotten all organised and all because you know I can’t work like that, I’m too much of a mood reader! But I have a lot of books here that need to be read so I thought I would select a bunch of different kinds of reads that currently tickle my fancy. I’m sure I won’t get through them all this month but it’s nice to have options. There’s a mix bag, books I have bought myself, review books and blog tour books.
- Sabrina Season Of The Witch by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Dark Ink by Gary Kemble
- Daughters Of Liverpool by Kate Eastham
- A Tower In The Well by KH McPherson
- A Chain Across The Dawn by Drew Williams
- Sanctuary by VV James
- Monstress Vol 2 by Marjorie Liu
Blog Tours This Month
- Bloodlust & Bonnets by Emily McGovern
- Wonderland edited by Marie O’Reagan & Paul Kane
- One by One by DW Gillespie
Not a bad bunch, here’s to a good reading month I hope!
What’s on your list for September?