Hello and welcome to my August Reads 📚
The summer is over and Autumn is finally here 🎃 darker evenings mean more reading time, colder days mean warm jumpers and cosy blankets.. I love it 🍂 I read more books in August than I thought I would which is great and two of them were quite big reads.. I’m looking at you Dragon Republic!! Here’s how I got on 📚
- The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg
- The Graveyard book by Neil Gaiman (audiobook)
- The Retreat by Sherri Smith
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
- The Bone Garden by Heather Kassner
- The Tea Master and the Detective by Aliette de Bodard
- The Poppy War by RF Kuang
- The Dragon Republic by RF Kuang
- Paper Girls Vol 5 by Brian K Vaughan
- I Hate Fairyland Vol 2 by Skottie Young
That was a good month of reading, The Poppy War Books broke me can’t believe I have to wait for a third book!! But also excited 😆 I’m going to kick September off with Dark Dawn by Jay Kristoff FINALLY do I probably will be completely broken and unable to function until October but it will be worth it!
What books are you excited for this Autumn?