Hello here is a look at the books I read in July.. spoiler alert there weren’t many 🙈
I took a bit of an unplanned break in July but honestly it was probably the best thing I did, my head just wasn’t in it. Between the heat and just general exhaustion a break was needed, but here is what I did manage.
- The Taking Of Annie Thorne by CJ Tudor
- The Nanny At Number 43 by Nicola Cassidy
- Growing Things and Other Stories by Paul Tremblay
- Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson
- Monstress Vol 1 by Marjorie M. Liu
- The Mortal Instruments Graphic Novel Vol 1 by Cassandra Clare
- Almost Midnight by Rainbow Rowell
It was nice to read the graphic novels and short stories at the end of the month just to cleanse the palette and start fresh for August.
So that’s it for July, it was fairly quiet all round but that’s allowed. August is going to be jam-packed! WorldCon Dublin2019 is on in 2 weeks and I am so excited, I have a few books I want to read before I meet the authors and then I’m sure I will be coming home with plenty more books! I hope to keep you updated on WorldCon but it may be a case of sticking to social media while I am there then updating the blog when I get home I’ll have to see how it pans out.