Hello and welcome back to My Week In Books 📚
This was the first week of my kids summer holidays and also the return of Stranger Things so I only got a bit of reading done at the weekend. I’m rewatching Stranger Things from the start as himself hasn’t seen it yet, we’re just starting season 2 and I’m dying to get into season 3! Anyway here’s how my bookweek went.
- The Taking Of Annie Thorne by CJ Tudor
- Growing Things And Other Stories by Paul Tremblay
- Blog Tour: The Unmaking Of Ellie Rook by Sandra Ireland
- June Reads 2019
- The Worst Thing About My Sister by Jacqueline Wilson – Book Nook
- The Nanny At Number 43 by Nicola Cassidy (Blog Tour)
So that’s it for this week, most of my evening time this week will be taken up by Stranger Things and my days off I’ll be out with the kids so here’s hoping I manage to fit some reading in next weekend.
How was your week?
One thought on “My Week In Books (7th July)”