Hello and welcome back to My Week In Books and what an exciting week it has been!
If you follow me on Instagram you no doubt would have heard me squealing with delight over some surprise bookmail I received.. don’t get me wrong I squeal with delight over all bookmail but this was a particularly joyous occasion as a copy of Aurora Rising came through the door!!! DEAD.. think I actually cried I was so happy and yes I have already read it which brings me back to my post.. here’s how my week went.
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus
- The Killing Joke by Christa Faust & Gary Phillips
- Inborn by Thomas Enger
- Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
- Blog Tour: Changeling by Matt Wesolowski
- NetGalley: A Curse So Dark And Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- January Reads 2019
Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus from Penguin Books Ireland
Savage Species by Jonathan Janz from FlameTreePress
Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman from Rock The Boat
The links under the books will bring you to their GoodReads pages so you can see what they’re about, I can tell you already that they’re awesome! So that’s it for this week in books here’s to another good reading week!