Hello I thought I better do a bit of a round-up on books that stood out for me in 2018.
This was hard to do but these are the books that stayed fresh at the top of my head and I would read again. They are listed in the order I read them in but they’re all equally fantastic. I’ve linked to the ones that I have reviewed so you can check them out.
- The Chalk Man by CJ Tudor
- Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
- Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin
- The Puppet Show by M.W. Craven
- The Exact Opposite Of Okay by Laura Steven
- The Craftsman by Sharon J. Bolton
- Overkill by Vanda Symon
- The Siren and the Specter by Jonathan Janz
- Dark Pines by Will Dean
- Snow Blind by Ragnor Jónasson
I haven’t included my Top 3 or books I’ve read that aren’t out yet as I’ll do them in separate posts, wanted to give these books their moment first.
So have you read any of these or do you plan to read some of them?