Hello so I’m doing something a bit different today and I’m taking part in a tag.. shocking I know!
I don’t usually do tags because I can never think of answers and they can become a bit repetitive but my good friend Stark has tagged me in a few so I’m going to give them a go. This one is called The Currently Reading Tag!
- How many books do you usually read at once?
I’m really a one book at a time person but I do listen to audiobooks (currently working my way through the Harry Potter series) while I’m writing.
- Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Not really I tend to grab the first one I can find and go with that.
- Where do you keep your book(s) you are currently reading?
I tend to carry them around the house with me as if I’ll magically absorb all the words just by holding it!
- What time of the day do you spend the most time reading?
At night when I should be sleeping 🙈
- How long do you typically read in one sitting?
An hour or 2 depends really, I sometimes read for the day but have to occasionally put the book down to feed people and chuck a wash on 🤷🏻♀️
- Do you read hardback with the dust jacket on or off?
It depends on how big the book is, the bigger ones tend to slip out of the jacket so I take those ones off.
- What position do you mainly use to read?
I start off curled in a ball then stretch out before lying on my side and eventually ending up back in a ball again!
- Do you take the book you are currently reading everywhere you go?
Around the house yes, outside the house no because I’m only ever doing the school run or going to work and I can’t read there 🤷🏻♀️
- How often do you update your goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
When I know I’m going to put it down for a while or if I hit like part 2,3,4 etc
So that’s it for this tag I hope you enjoyed I’m not going to tag anyone but if you enjoyed the questions feel free to join in.