Hello I haven’t posted much about Netflix lately because with all of the hot weather I wasn’t tucked under a blanket bingewatching my favourite shows but things are changing so pretty soon we can get back to Netflix weather!
There are lots of new movies and shows coming to Netflix over the next few weeks but these are the 5 things I am most looking forward to.
- Disenchantment Aug 17th an upcoming adult animated fantasy sitcom created by Matt Groening and it just looks like fun.
- Divergent Aug 21st I love this movie based on the book by Veronica Roth
- The Innocents Aug 24th Runaway teen lovers June and Harry fond themselves swept up in a dangerous and confusing new world when June begins to display mysterious abilities. I’ve no idea but this series has caught my eye.
- Bad Moms Aug 24th pretty much just looks hilarious.
- Maniac Sept 21st Two strangers find themselves caught up in a mind-bending pharmaceutical trial gone awry. Starring Emma Stone and Jonah Hill, this has been all over twitter and it looks fantastic I can’t wait!
I watched Annihilation recently with Natalie Portman and that was good in a totally Stranger Things type messed up way, loved it! My kids are obsessed with something called Little Lunch which they know off by heart and they are absolutely loving the Home series.
What have you been watching?
(As a member of the Netflix Stream Team I received a Netflix subscription, all opinions are my own and I am not paid to give them)