I’m going to start this off by being totally honest, I’m rubbish at sticking to a TBR list but I love making them!
You see the problem with me is that I am a mood reader so while I have great intentions of making these books a priority over the summer cause right now I’m feeling them, I might now be interested in a few weeks and that’s ok. For right now though these are my main Summer reads and I wanted to share them with you.
- The Exact Opposite Of Okay by Laura Steven
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
- The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
- The Start of Me and you by Emery Lord
- The City Of Lost Fortunes by Bryan Camp
- The Rig by Roger Levy
- The Lost Letters of William Woolf by Helen Cullen
Do you see any titles that interest you, let me know in the comments below if you would like to hear more about a particular one and in the meantime I’ll let you know how I get on.
What’s on you Summer TBR?