I feel really caught off guard by it being May already like what?!? I hope the weather soon catches on. Anyway here are the books I read in April, I didn’t get through as many as I planned due to being sick but sure it’s all good!
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Skin Deep by Liz Nugent ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Fearless by Jessie Keane ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Paper Girls Vol 2 by Brian K. Vaughan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Broken Branches by Ben Ellis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Any of the highlighted ones have links to their reviews if you would like to check them out. Have you read any of these book? What was your favourite read of April?