Well finally March is over it felt a bit like January in that it seemed to be never-ending, the snow made the winter drag on and on and at this point I wish the cold would just feck off.
All of the endless snow days made for a lot of reading time though and I worked my way through 9 books this month which I was delighted about. I also started listening to Game of Thrones on audible, it’s a long long book but this way I can work through it at an easy pace.
So here are the books I got through in March :
- The Other Side of the Wall by Andrea Mara
- The Invasion by Peadar O’Guilin
- Doll Eyes by Jessyca Thibault
- Drift Stumble Fall by M. Jonathan Lee
- Everything is Lies by Helen Callaghan
- A Distilled Spirit by Joseph Pinto
- Apricots and Wolfsbane by K.M. Pohlkamp
- The Magpies by Mark Edwards
- Last Night by Kerry Wilkinson
I did a lot of reading on my kindle this month and I do wonder if that’s what helped me get through more books without even noticing?! I read 5 review books and 4 of my own. I wrote more reviews this month and shared some poetry. I didn’t get much of my own writing done this month but honestly I think that’s down to the weather having sapped me of every creative ounce I had. Here’s hoping it picks up soon and I can crawl back out of hibernation.
What was your favourite March read?