Hands up who loves Netflix?! I know we all love books here but having a nice Netflix binge is my other favourite thing to do in life.
I realised something while browsing through Netflix recently and I wanted to share it, their are so many programmes and movies on there that were books first! So I started putting together a little list and that little list soon became a long list so I’ll share the ones that I have watched so far and then I better get my binge on and watch some more.
- Fallen – movie from the book series by Lauren Kate (I loved it!)
- The Mortal Instruments (movie) but even better is the ShadowHunters series both of which are based on the book series by Cassandra Clare, the 3rd series will be on Netflix 21st of March.
- The Vampire Diaries is based on the book series from L.J. Smith, I haven’t watched it all but I love dipping in and out of it.. oh those Salvatore brothers
- The 5th Wave – movie based on the book by Rick Yancey (really enjoyed it)
- THG Catching Fire – movie based on the 2nd book in the trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Horns – movie based on the book by Joe Hill
- The Woman In Black – movie based on the novella by Susan Hill
- PS I Love You – movie based on the book by Cecelia Ahern
- Death Note – movie based on the manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata (made me want to watch the anime and read the series)
- The Mist – series based on the Stephen King novella
- 1922 – movie based on another Stephen King novella this was really really good!
- MindHunter – series based on the book by John E. Douglas which I bought as soon as I had finished bingewatching my brains out this series was awesome!!
I know there are plenty more but this is what I’ve come across so far. Have you any book to Netflix recommendations for me?